Extended Services Group

Trust Our Top-Notch Consular and Embassy Legalization Services

When a document is to be used in a foreign country, consular, or embassy, it may be necessary to authenticate the paper. We are a certified notary signing agent and licensed notary public helping our clients in Bronx County and Westchester County with the following:

  • Mobile Notary Public Services
  • Apostille Embassy Legalization Services
  • Document Signing Services

We Come to You

Our specialized impartial witnesses will visit you whether at an office, restaurant, nursing home, hospital, school, or personal residence. We are available for daytime, early evening, and weekend notarizing. In addition, our services are also available at our location. Contact us to learn more.

Documents Necessary for Legalization

The most common documents for consular and embassy legalization are the following:

  • Marriage Licenses, Divorce Agreements, Divorce Decree
  • Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates
  • Single Status to Marry, No Record of a Marriage
  • Criminal Record
  • Power of Attorney – General, Special, Finance, Real Estate, Etc.
  • Notarized Copies of Passport, Affidavits, and Other Documents
  • Papers for Adoption Purposes
  • Transcripts (School, College, University, or Any Other Issuing Agency)
  • Diploma, Degree Certificates, Graduation Records
  • Permission to Travel, Consent by Parent(s) To Travel With Minor Children
  • Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Incorporation
  • Merger Agreements
  • Authorization Letter for Bank, Finance, Office, and Related Company Matters
  • Certificates of Amendment
  • Certificate of Good Standing
  • Power of Attorney
  • Certificate of Incumbency
  • Corporate Resolution
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Commercial Invoice
  • Corporate Forms
  • Joint Venture Agreements
  • Stock Purchase agreement in foreign companies
  • Business Letter of Invitation